Yes, in order to adhere to the CDC guidelines, and to provide the best camp experience for all campers and staff.
- Camper and staff groupings will be as static as possible. The same group of children will remain with the same staff each session, each day, all day, for young children, and as much as possible for older children.
- We will allow mixing between groups of campers when outside.
- When seated for lunch or another activity, Campers will whenever possible, sit at least six feet apart.
- Children should bring lunch or take part in the lunch program if offered. Campers will eat in their home base.
- Campers will experience the vast range of activities offered at all Dallas J Camps in a variety of spaces throughout the facility and will not be limited to just their home base throughout the day.