- Counselors will teach and reinforce washing hands and covering coughs and sneezes among children and staff.
- Counselors will teach and reinforce the use of cloth face coverings among all staff and campers.
- Staff and children will be frequently reminded not to touch the face covering and to wash their hands
- Information will be provided to all staff and campers on proper use, removal, and washing of cloth face coverings.
- We will have adequate supplies to support healthy hygiene behaviors, including soap, hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol (for staff and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer), tissues, and no-touch trash cans.
- We have posted signs on how to stop the spread of COVID-19, properly wash hands, promote everyday protective measures, and properly wear a face covering.
Subject to change based on American Camp Association, CDC, and Dallas Department of Health Guidelines